Live Music Series: Adam Baker
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Two-EE’s Winery hosts live music every Friday and Saturday night, all summer long!
Saturday, May 1:
Adam Baker (7:30 – 9:30 PM)
Food Truck: Flora and Lily’s Mexican Kitchen, 5-9 PM
**In inclement weather, music will be cancelled and lawn seating/outdoor bar will be closed.**
**Two-EE’s Winery and grounds are only open to guests 21 years of age or older**
**No outside food, beverages, containers or alcohol**
**Masks are still required whenever not seated**
**Reservations are strongly encouraged for patio seating. Click here to make a reservation.**
Lawn seating is available after 3 PM on Saturdays, weather pending:
– The Lawn is also only open to 21+
– Lawn seating is uncovered. Dress for the weather!
– Lawn seating is available first-come, first-served. Please do not move our picnic tables or Adirondack chairs. You may bring your own chairs if you prefer.
– All guests seated on the lawn will visit our outdoor bar to purchase drinks and food. Wine tasting/samples are not available at the outdoor bar.
– Please wear your mask whenever not seated.
– Friendly, leashed dogs are welcome on the lawn.
– Smoking, smokeless tobacco use, and vaping are not permitted anywhere on the property except in our designated smoking area.
– Please leave outside food, beverages, and containers at home.